[CLOH-News] Back from the Hall of Fame Summit -- and meet

Mark Rauterkus Mark at rauterkus.com
Sat Apr 2 18:16:29 EDT 2022

Hi,

I was watching the ISCA Senior Cup on the livestream -- and sadly -- a
storm has put a delay into the last night's FINAL events.

But, good news for all in the swim community.

When at the clinic, Bob Steele offered a few treasures from his video
collection. Two of the titles didn't make the leap from file to cloud via
my computer. We're working on those. But, the others are now part of a new,
free, and open mini-course at https://Read.SwimISCA.org.

Bob wants to give this away, I'm trying to help make the passing of the
digital content easier on him and those interested.

The course link:
https://read.swimisca.org/courses/bob-steeles-open-course-for-swimming-coaches/

We'll announce this to the larger swim community after we find out if those
last two videos are able to be exported from Bob's computer and sent to me.

Have a good weekend.

Mark Rauterkus
mark at rauterkus.com

ISCA Webmaster