[CLOH-News] Healthy Patterns, new ebook in the Global Library for ISCA Members

Mark Rauterkus mark.rauterkus at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 09:14:21 EDT 2022

Hi,

We have some new members,
E from Seoul, but moving to the US soon. Welcome.
C from Virginia
W from Hong Kong
B from my home town, Pittsburgh.
and did I mention A, from India.
Welcome all.

New video arrived on my desktop, yet to finalize, is my talk on at the ISCA
Coaches Summit on communications. I want to enrich it for online viewing
with links and examples. One theme to emphasize in the online version is
how these bits of recycled electrons can be put to work in your program.
Plus, how you can aid our sport and profession by helping ISCA along with
our endeavors too. Stay tuned.

Just uploaded a new ebook, Healthy Patterns. A general primer of sorts.
Might play a nice role in your outreach to those in your community.

Log into the learning management system at https://Read.SwimISCA.org and
check it out at this link:

https://read.swimisca.org/courses/global-library-for-isca-members/lessons/sports-nutrition-for-swimmers-and-athletes/topic/healthy-patterns-ebook/

In other ISCA news, the Senior Cup has completed. There are videos of the
meet and the results are uploaded. Sadly, a big storm hit and some of the
events on the last session of Finals didn't get to race.

The Age Group Meet, ISCA's Elite Showcase, is starting next week. Some here
will be attending. That meet will have STREAMING video too. The link will
be on the ISCA home page.

Peace.

--
Ta.

Mark Rauterkus       Mark at Rauterkus.com
Webmaster, International Swim Coaches Association, SwimISCA.org

218-400-1500 = cell