[CLOH-News] Open Course for swim coaches from Bob Steele

Kathleen Klein Prindle performanceaq at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 08:35:04 EDT 2022

This is great! Love that it is available at no cost for coaches.

*KATHLEEN K. PRINDLE*

*PERFORMANCE AQUATICS SWIM CLUB HEAD COACH/CEOUSA Swimming Board of
DirectorsVP/Finance, Florida Gold Coast LSC Board of DirectorsHead Coach,
Grandview Prep SwimmingVP, ASCA Board of Directors 2014-2020FHSAA Advisory
Board 2014-2020PHONE:  561.212.7175www.PerformanceAquatics.com
<http://www.PerformanceAquatics.com>www.twitter.com/@SWIM4PAQ
<http://www.twitter.com/@SWIM4PAQ>*

STATEMENT OF CONFIDENTIALITY: The information in this email and attached is
legally privileged and confidential, and intended only for the use of the
addressee listed on this email. If the reader of this message is not the
distribution, alteration, or copying of this email and attached is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately
notify the sender by contacting the telephone number listed above
or replying to this email.