[CLOH-News] Open Course for swim coaches from Bob Steele

Mark Rauterkus mark.rauterkus at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 12:13:53 EDT 2022

Hi,

I'd love to have you all take a first peek at this. Then we'll promote it
further.

While at the ISCA Hall of Fame Summit / Clinic, Coach Bob Steele had a
suite of videos that he offered to share out with everyone.

Rather than him passing them along in email, we got them loaded into a free
and open course for swim coaches.

https://TinyURL.com/bobsteele

This link will take you there.

It is also via
https://read.swimisca.org/courses/bob-steeles-open-course-for-swimming-coaches/

Note, you can add comments to the bottom of every lesson.
And, the videos go to Vimeo. From there, you could download the video
files, and also leave comments.

--
Ta.

Mark Rauterkus       Mark at Rauterkus.com
Webmaster, International Swim Coaches Association, SwimISCA.org
412 298 3432 = cell