[CLOH-News] Fwd: Coaching profession

sally at autocoachsport.com sally at autocoachsport.com
Tue Aug 23 17:11:48 EDT 2022

Hi Mark

1.  How to reach the "Pay expectations"?  following is looking the strong clubs that can pay what they want.  Now the problem is turning to club growing problem.
2.  "Have a coach, to be your own coach", that will be a coach and swimmers require?  Parents can be the key for building up the strong clubs.

Lewis Burras said: “If you have that ability to be confident around water, to feel safe in water, you can take that with you for the rest of your life".
The real-time racing timing system and live data insights for clubs, coaches and swimmers - can "accelerated" swimming development

If you have any queries please call me on +61 419527660
Best Wishes,
Sally Li
Director
Autocoach Pty. Ltd.
Postal Address: Suite 1508, 1 Queen Road, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia 3004.
O  +61 3 9029 0973
E   sally at autocoach.com.au
W  www.autocoach.com.au