[CLOH-News] For the archives -- might be duplicate - Communication about Communication from Coach and a tip for non sports coaching

Mark Rauterkus mark.rauterkus at gmail.com
Mon May 2 19:21:21 EDT 2022

Check out the Communication Framework deployed for the International Swim
Coaches Association.

Hi,

Three bits of news to share today.

#1. Last month at the Swim Coaches Hall of Fame Summit in St. Petersburg, I
presented about COMMUNICATIONS and gave talk about the framework we've
built with various tools and elements. The 20-minute talk is online now, in
a draft format. The communication about communication isn't completed, but
some of the infographics are posted.

In the days and weeks to come, my talk, as well as other highlights from
the event, are going to be shared with the coaching community. Hopefully,
this chatter starts a conversation and leads to better solutions.

Additional layers that furnish you with tips to helping your communication
challenges and that help you further engage with the wider-world of coaches
is coming next.

https://read.swimisca.org/communication-draft/
<https://tw957.keap-link008.com/v2/click/706f794fcfe88852a1289c9ca90b6b4e/eJyN0E0LwjAMBuD_kvN0iKzqbiIiY7qD6FlKGzXo2tJljjH2360feFLwmvfNA0kHjEYazjSkwM0smUAEHhU5QsMLa1iqZzhOhIjgSuay8rZ2kHbfNj_5YzqdjSLg1mEo7LbzRZ4Vq8M6K_JQdNIH_x9FiIlIPs5yM8_W0Pc_YSyJl7dgV5Cyr_FxjaZwEe_9NfTPzK5K49ij1MOqoZIqJYfWn2Jly7I2pCSTNQPt5ZHjAErn0Oj3J3JsX2x_B5E6Zzg=>

#2. We are going to pull the plug on this email service from Web@ and the
extra phone number -- both provided by KEAP.

To reach me, email Mark at Rauterkus.com or use my cell: 412-298-3432.

We're downsizing monthly overhead -- and North American summer means fewer
minutes in the day for tech.

#3. Even coaches get coaches, and my favorite non-sports coaches are making
an offer to join their online community. If you are doing any marketing and
outreach with email, consider joining The Email Marketing Heros and their
course called, The League, at snap up their 50% off the first month. It is
a subscription service that is packed full of modern, tech-enabled
utilities. This is an affiliate offer that needs to be shared in a text or
1-to-1 email, so I can't just type the link. But, to check it out, reply to
me now, via email or text.

Mark at Rauterkus.com
<Mark at Rauterkus.com?subject=Hook%20me%20up%20with%20affiliate%20link&body=What%20is%20the%20affiliate%20offer%3F>
or
text my cell: 412-298-3432.

Le'ts have a safe and productive month of May.

Mark Rauterkus

Webmaster, International Swim Coaches Association

https://SwimISCA.org
<https://tw957.keap-link012.com/v2/click/10260bc6ecf4df338a46f1db33447946/eJyNj8EKgkAURf_lrSUX4pizExEZNBdZ6xh0qCEdh_GZiPjvjRWuCtree8-BOwMKxRWyGijgGPoBOGBEJbUUCuNOIa9epecT4kAj1T013aCBzt_IrV_Tfeg5gJMWdnA6RnHGivSSsyKzQ82N9f9jISQg_uZJDhHLYVl-ikUrMXlYdw8UzSDWN7W0j_BsGru_Ieqeum45ypaVcbTrzNViXGuh6s_fTExveHkCdNpcvg==>