[CLOH-News] Anyone going to the Central States Clinic in Chicago this weekend?

Mark Rauterkus Mark at rauterkus.com
Mon May 16 21:56:41 EDT 2022

Hi,

I'm not sure, yet, if I'll be attending or not. But, is anyone else going?

I won't have a role, but would love to keep in-touch and mingle and learn.

However, this is a hard time to get away, again, as we have an outdoor pool
to open in 2 weeks.

+ + +

In other news, the ISCA Summer Blast, a senior meet, is nearly full. There
is more space available still for the Age Group Meet.

https://SwimISCA.org/save-the-date/

+ + +
I took a FANTASTIC course, online, by Coach Rob Fox -- to become a
Certified Pool Operator. That course is top-flight. Part live, part
webinar, lots of review tests. It takes 2 full days, 8 am to 3 pm. Then
there is a 100-question test at the end.

His business web address:
https://aquatictrainingservice.com

I got to meet him and some of his Fox Swimmers at the ISCA Senior Meet as
we were staying at the same hotel this past spring. Great experience and
good connection worthy of a full endorsement by me.

+ + +

Mark Rauterkus
ISCA Webmaster
Webmaster-Team at SwimISCA.com