[CLOH-News] Nice to be at another clinic

Mark Rauterkus mark.rauterkus at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 22:24:33 EDT 2022

HI Coaches,

The Eastern States Clinic outside Philly begins in earnest tomorrow. There
was an opening to the exhibit hall tonight and a tech show and tell with
some of the vendors.
Finis, IST, and a half dozen others.
Not sure of the numbers yet.

Lucky for me, I got to drive and bunk at my sister’s apartment just
30-minutes away.

The TISCA CLINIC two weeks ago in Austin, Tx, was good. More than 300
scholastic coaches were there. Swim, Dive and Water Polo. A few notes are
now at https://Read.SwimISCA.org in a few lessons in a course called TISCA
extras, and more should be posted next week too.

I heard that the ASCA Clinic in Las Vegas had an endless pool set up in the
the exhibit hall. Soggy?  I’d love to get one of those for our country club
next year. It is a dream. There, I posted it in public — a step closer to
making the goal come true.

We Americans often enjoy the act of telling you what we are about to do,
we’ll before we even do it.

Did you pickup anything in the recent weeks worth sharing?

If you are in Philly and don’t say HI, you’ll be breaking my heart.

Have a god weekend.

Mark Rauterkus

Ta.

Mark Rauterkus       Mark at Rauterkus.com
Webmaster, International Swim Coaches Association, SwimISCA.org
Executive Director of SKWIM USA, a 501(c)(3), SKWIM.us
The Pittsburgh Project - swim coach and head lifeguard
Coach at The Ellis School for Swimming, T&F and Triathlon
Pittsburgh Combined Water Polo Team & Renegades (Masters)

CLOH.org <https://cloh.org/> & Rauterkus.com & 4Rs.org

412 298 3432 = cell