[DesignII] Laurance Reid and GPA Midstream conferences

Lynn McGuire lmc at winsim.com
Fri Feb 23 16:50:15 EST 2018

Mr. Lynn McGuire, President of WinSim Inc., will be attending the
Laurance Reid Gas Conditioning Conference   ( www.lrgcc.org ) this
coming week. If you would like to get together to discuss DESIGN II for
Windows at the conference, please send an email to Lynn McGuire(
LMC at winsim.com   )or call him at (832) 202-3918.

Lynn will also be attending the   GPA Midstream annual convention   (
https://gpamidstreamconvention.org/ ) in April . If you would like to
get together to discuss DESIGN II for Windows at the conference, please
send an email to Lynn McGuire (  LMC at winsim.com   )or call him at (832)
202-3918.

We would like to meet you if you are attending these conferences !

Sincerely,
Michael Lynn McGuire
President
8653 FM 2759 Road
Richmond, Texas 77469
281-545-9200 x102 Phone
281-545-8820 Fax
832-202-3918 cell
www.winsim.com
lmc at winsim.com
sales at winsim.com
support at winsim.com

--

Sincerely,
Michael Lynn McGuire, P.E.
lmc at winsim.com
www.winsim.com

P.S. Please sign up for our email notification list at
      https://secure.campaigner.com/CSB/Public/Form.aspx?fid=1502895