[finders] Lemur Travels

finders at findability.org finders at findability.org
Fri Dec 2 15:55:43 EST 2005

December 2, 2005: Lemur Travels

http://www.findability.org/archives/000075.php

With just over a week left, the Laughing Lemur Contest is now in full swing
with colorful entries appearing from around the world.

And, after returning from London yesterday, I'm about to wrap up my
tri-continental book publicity tour with a visit to Brazil. I'm looking
forward to meeting up with information architects and findability fanatics
in Rio de Janeiro and São Paulo. I'm also looking forward to coming home to
Ann Arbor and getting some rest. It's been an exciting but exhausting couple
of months.

Strange Connections

* Michael Carpentier has published (with permission) a French
translation of User Experience Design.

* Collaborative Web Tagging Workshop. Looks great. Wish I could go!