[finders] Everyware

finders at findability.org finders at findability.org
Wed Oct 19 09:48:16 EDT 2005

October 19, 2005: Everyware

http://www.findability.org/archives/000061.php

I just pre-ordered my copy of Everyware by Adam Greenfield. This is one book
I can't wait to read. When I was writing Ambient Findability, All Watched
Over by Machines of Loving Grace was truly a source of inspiration.

I haven't found many others who are writing intelligently about the
intersection of user experience and ubiquitous computing. I read Mike
Kuniavsky's Orange Cone and everything Bruce Sterling writes about blobjects
and spime.

So, while we're waiting for Everyware, what else should we be reading?