[finders] Boston Lemur Party

finders at findability.org finders at findability.org
Thu Oct 20 15:33:04 EDT 2005

October 20, 2005: Boston Lemur Party

http://www.findability.org/archives/000065.php

I'm headed to Boston for the NN/g User Experience conference, and I'm really
looking forward to the Ambient Findability Book Party. You are invited.
Thanks to Endeca for sponsoring this event!

The book is doing well. O'Reilly has ordered a second printing, the reviews
are heart-warmingly positive, and the lemur is surprisingly ubiquitous.
Thanks for all your support!

Strange Connections

With Doctor David Weinberger as keynoter and Vancouver as location, the 7th
IA Summit should be fun. Don't miss the Call for Papers!

As a postscript to authority, Gene Smith has posted my tagsonomy interview.

---

Lemur Sightings (guess which photo is most popular)
http://www.findability.org/archives/000064.php