[finders] The Wayfinding Place

finders at findability.org finders at findability.org
Fri Feb 10 10:34:32 EST 2006

February 10, 2006: The Wayfinding Place

http://www.findability.org/archives/000098.php

An online collaboration between seven contemporary voices discussing how
humans find their way in ever-changing and increasingly complex public
spaces.

Looks like an interesting place to visit!

Strange Connections

* High Tech Under the Skin (New York Times).
* The LIS Education Crisis (Andrew Dillon and April Norris).
* How I Stalked My Girlfriend (The Guardian).

I'd like to thank Livia for that last pointer, though it is a bit disturbing
when your friends start sending you articles about stalking.