[finders] Lemur is Slashdotted

finders at findability.org finders at findability.org
Mon Jan 2 16:17:40 EST 2006

January 2, 2005: Lemur is Slashdotted

http://www.findability.org/archives/000082.php

Mary Norbury-Glaser posted a wonderful book review of Ambient Findability on
Slashdot. My favorite passages include:

"With the publication of Ambient Findability, O'Reilly Media continues this
tradition of giving readers an opportunity to experience the visionary
writing of people like Peter Morville."

"Peter Morville's Ambient Findability will amaze and delight you. It will
give you new insight into how ubiquitous computing is affecting how we find
and use information and how we, as users, can and will shape the future of
how data is stored and retrieved."

Slashdot today. NPR tomorrow. This is a great start to the new year!