[finders] WorldChanging

finders at findability.org finders at findability.org
Thu Nov 2 09:27:46 EST 2006

November 2, 2006: WorldChanging

http://www.findability.org/archives/000144.php

My copy of Worldchanging arrived yesterday.

It's worth buying for the packaging alone. Simply beautiful. The book sure
is heavy. But it won't be the longest I ever read. If you're not going to
buy the book (which you should), you should at least check out
worldchanging.com.

Strange Connections

I often find the email messages people send to tell me about reviews they've
written are even nicer than the reviews:

---

Greetings Peter!

First off, I wanted to say THANKS for a great book. I found that I
bookmarked so many different sections for re-reading and diving deeper. My
hopes weren't set high when I initially picked out this book, but it came
with strong recommendation. Now I know why. This is, hands down, the best
book I have read in the past 3 months. Your writing style and the
progression of the book made it hard for me to put it down. Sometimes, I
found myself reading bits and pieces out loud to my wife because I thought
they were very well articulated.

I have posted a review on my website.

Thanks again for the great book. I'll be using much of the information I
have found to better refine our internal search engine at Barbour
Publishing.

God Bless,
Nate Klaiber
Barbour Publishing