[finders] A Garden of Forking Paths

finders at findability.org finders at findability.org
Mon Oct 30 13:08:00 EST 2006

October 30, 2006: A Garden of Forking Paths

http://www.findability.org/archives/000141.php

Stacy Surla recently reminded me of an article I wrote almost a year ago
entitled A Garden of Forking Paths. It's one of my strangest literary
creations, right up there with UFOs. It's also one of my favorites. It sure
was fun to let the metaphors run wild. Anyway, today I noticed my article
makes the Top 10 on a Google search for garden of forking paths. I love the
idea of Jorge Luis Borges scholars and students serendipitously searching
their way into my little garden.