[finders] Gone Fishin'

finders at findability.org finders at findability.org
Thu Aug 2 13:47:53 EDT 2007

August 2, 2007: Gone Fishin'

http://www.findability.org/archives/000182.php

We'll be spending a considerable portion of August on holiday. Highlights
will include a few days on Lake Willoughby in the Northeast Kingdom and a
week on Glen Lake near Sleeping Bear Dunes and Lake Michigan.

I won't really be fishing, but I am looking forward to swimming, hiking,
eating, drinking, afternoon naps, and intergenerational storytelling.

I'm planning to read Ender's Game, Glut, Spook Country, and (recursively)
The Legend of Sleeping Bear. Our girls are hoping that if they dig deep
enough, they just might find the mother bear and her cubs. Happy Summer!