[finders] Information Architecture Summit #10

finders at findability.org finders at findability.org
Tue Jan 20 14:05:59 EST 2009

January 20, 2009: Information Architecture Summit #10

http://www.findability.org/archives/000227.php

The program for the tenth annual IA Summit is online. I recall the inaugural
event fondly. And, I'm excited by the people and topics on the Memphis
agenda.

I'm leading my Information Architecture 3.0 tutorial, and I hope to organize
a flex track session on strengthening the bridge between research and
practice.

In addition to twittering at the Peabody, we'll be walking in Memphis, going
to Graceland, and learning how the Web was woven. Should be fun!

Strange Connections

* If you can't make it to Memphis (or even if you can), check out this
year's impressive lineup of books and webinars at Rosenfeld Media.

* Designing Gestural Interfaces inspired me to buy The Clapper. I love it
and so do our kids! Remember the original ad? What a blast from the past!