[finders] Two Marathons

finders at findability.org finders at findability.org
Tue Jan 27 13:58:25 EST 2009

January 27, 2009: Two Marathons

http://www.findability.org/archives/000229.php

I'm not a big believer in New Year's Resolutions. My last one, several years
ago, was to be better at getting revenge. Sadly, as with most resolutions, I
failed. But, I do believe in setting goals. This year, I hope to run my
first marathon and to write a new book. I suspect the latter goal will prove
the harder. That's why I'm excited to have ensnared Jeffery Callender as
co-author of Search Patterns.

And, to kick-start our collaboration, we've co-authored UX Deliverables:

http://semanticstudios.com/publications/semantics/000228.php

Please do let us know what you think. And, please wish me luck! On both
marathons!