[finders] Search Patterns: The Party

finders at findability.org finders at findability.org
Mon Feb 8 13:13:00 EST 2010

February 8, 2010: Search Patterns: The Party

http://findability.org/archives/000627.php

If you can make it to Ann Arbor, please join us at our butterfly book launch party. Check out the original email invite (below) designed by Q LTD for details. Space is limited, so please let us know if you'll be coming.

And, if you can't attend, you can still enter the book raffle. Cheers!