[game_preservation] Re: game_preservation Digest, Vol 2, Issue 6

Kitsune13k at aol.com Kitsune13k at aol.com
Thu Sep 30 19:59:52 EDT 2004

I belive that you can use game content and screen views as long as you tell
what game it is and kinda promote it in some way....since we are trying to
perserve the game, I believe that we should have no problem. I mean sites promting
new games have downloadable screenviews.... I even have some examples on my
computer, if you would like me to send them to you or give you the website that
they were on. Thus, personial use should be fine, although giveing free
copies away may require permission from the game developer or manufacture.
            I hope that what I have stated has helped.

  Sincerly Kara Bennett