[game_preservation] Updates

Andreas Lange lange at digitalgamearchive.org
Fri Mar 16 07:13:07 EDT 2007

Hello,
I send a short note regarding the game canon, which seems to work well
strategically:
today one of the two majorGerman news magazines, "Der Spiegel",
publishes a story about game preservation. the article was written on
the occasion of the game canon:

http://www.spiegel.de/netzwelt/spielzeug/0,1518,471201,00.html

maybe there are others besides Henry subscribed, who understand German,

best, Andreas

Andreas Lange
DiGA e.V. - The Digital Game Archive
www.digitalgamearchive.org