[game_preservation] Classic game videos

Andrew Armstrong andrew at aarmstrong.org
Thu Apr 3 13:11:16 EDT 2008

I've not heard of either myself. I suspected for the second might be in
some kind of Library of Congress collection, but there seems to be no
good video search related to them. I'm unfamiliar with American websites
and institutes that might store it - is there one which archives
newsreels in New York for instance?

For the first, it might be easiest to contact Al Alcorn or Ed Logg and
get a copy on the Internet Archive. Sounds interesting, I'd like to
watch it :) Since Al Alcorn was at GDC, no doubt someone on this list
has some way of contacting him if we can't source it from elsewhere.

Andrew