[game_preservation] The world's most expensive videogames

Andrew Armstrong andrew at aarmstrong.org
Mon Apr 7 16:36:18 EDT 2008

Mike Melanson wrote:

> MG makes no provision for arcade games presently. Neo-Geo, however,

> qualifies as a console.

Yep, that's my basis of "improving", I can finally see Metal Slug on
Mobygames ;-)

If I have an opportunity to I might find that encyclopaedia, although
for me, most of the systems missing from MG and Wikipedia (and other
databases) are all made before my time, so I've not played them ever,
nor know much to contribute information for them, hehe :-)

I will be looking for any kind of contributions (factual or otherwise)
for games in our Canon lists when that goes live - Spacewar! might be
the first one I look at in depth. I'll look forward to seeing it on
there, or at least mentioned in your blog more :-)