[game_preservation] Mainframe games resource

Dyson, Jon-Paul jpdyson at museumofplay.org
Wed Apr 9 15:29:44 EDT 2008

You might check out Nick Montfort's Twisty Little Passages - his chapter
"Adventure and Its Ancestors" might have some useful information.

Best,

J.P.

Jon-Paul C. Dyson, Ph.D.
Vice President for Exhibit Research and Development and
Associate Curator for Electronic Games
Strong National Museum of Play
One Manhattan Square
Rochester, NY 14607