[game_preservation] 2008 Whitepaper

Andrew Armstrong andrew at aarmstrong.org
Wed Apr 23 13:36:42 EDT 2008

I wish I knew an interactive one, definately something to check out - I
mean, a whitepaper cannot be written collaboratively, but can be checked
collaboratively. I guess sections will be written up by people then
expanded/edited by everyone, since it isn't a single-person whitepaper.
This would be good for the editing and expansion parts, especially if it
could be done in short meetings with everyone having read the section
beforehand.

Andrew