[game_preservation] 2008 Whitepaper

Captain Commando evilcowclone at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 11:34:00 EDT 2008

Well, I started a document on bubbl.us with some basic ideas. I created an
IGDA user sig:

username: igdasig
password: preservation

The brainweb is currently in the collaborations folder. I don't know how
this will work though if we have lots of people working on it simultaneously
through the same account.

-DM

"Until next time..."
Captain Commando