[game_preservation] Quarterly newsletter?

Andrew Armstrong andrew at aarmstrong.org
Fri Apr 25 07:52:26 EDT 2008

Yeah, it'd be a report similar to the meeting reports. It'd likely that
we'd put it up on the Wiki, and put a copy on this mailing list and so
forth, and could probably get it added to the monthly newsletter that
IGDA sends round and get it on the front page news. Glad there is some
interest in compiling it.

Also, this is the forum I was talking about:

http://www.igda.org/Forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=202

Julia; you could already create a lolcats thread, but the preservation
forum wouldn't be the right place for it :) you might want to try the
lounge.

Andrew