[game_preservation] ORAL HISTORY DOCUMENTARY: An Interview with Brian Moriarty

Andrew Armstrong andrew at aarmstrong.org
Tue Apr 29 18:01:33 EDT 2008

I don't think this is so much blog material, but certainly might be
interesting as a starter for the Oral Histories project that we hope to
start. Jason Scott has the background (
http://ascii.textfiles.com/archives/000643.html ) on the project
entitled "ORAL HISTORY DOCUMENTARY: An Interview with Brian Moriarty"

It's located here with downloads:

http://www.wpi.edu/Pubs/E-project/Available/E-project-030908-225759/

Of course, as a great example Jason's own work is excellent, and for the
project (or at least, if only to make the project a decent collection of
existing oral histories) we should contact him too at some point, hehe.

I'll be emailing the two people who are listed as the authors to see if
the internet archive can't host a copy of the material (it's creative
commons licensed too). It's not bad stuff :)