[game_preservation] game_preservation Digest, Vol 26, Issue 20

Captain Commando evilcowclone at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 15:02:15 EDT 2008

Glad to see you on the project! And remember I still have the
bubbl.usmindweb project for the white paper. Use IGDASIG/preservation
or create a
new account and share it!

Chris, I also posted a response to your R-Type article (actually
double-posted on accident >.<).

-DM

"Until next time..."
Captain Commando