[game_preservation] Early Game Preservation

Andrew Armstrong andrew at aarmstrong.org
Mon Aug 4 14:45:43 EDT 2008

The museum that hosted it might be able to provide more detail (I might
contact them). It's still running today and actually has an online
section about games:
http://www.movingimage.us/exhibitions/cs98/Default.htm - one "Carl
Goodman" might know more. I should probably ask what they're up to, I'll
note it down.

Andrew