[game_preservation] Early Game Preservation

Henry Lowood lowood at stanford.edu
Mon Aug 4 19:40:35 EDT 2008

I know Carl (virtually) and have contact information for him. Let me
know off-forum if you want to try contacting him.

Henry

At 11:45 AM 8/4/2008, Andrew Armstrong wrote:

>The museum that hosted it might be able to provide more detail (I

>might contact them). It's still running today and actually has an

>online section about games:

>http://www.movingimage.us/exhibitions/cs98/Default.htm - one "Carl

>Goodman" might know more. I should probably ask what they're up to,

>I'll note it down.

>Andrew

>Captain Commando wrote:

>>Right now, I'm digging through some ancient games magazines to find

>>relevant news articles for the Metroid Database (currently looking

>>for old Famitsu's!). Here is one article from Gmae PLayers 034

>>(November 1993), page 24 that might be of interest:

Henry Lowood, Ph.D.
Curator for History of Science & Technology Collections;
Film & Media Collections
HRG, Green Library, 557 Escondido Mall
Stanford University Libraries
Stanford CA 94305-6004