[game_preservation] Lost Server Connection

Andrew Armstrong andrew at aarmstrong.org
Mon Aug 4 20:29:47 EDT 2008

That video was quite touching. I never knew much about EA-Land/The Sims
Online, imagine all the effort those people left creating their
communities in the game all lost. Sucks because they can't even connect
to just each other or anything through the game, it requires a dedicated
server connection.

Do you know of any further worlds shutting down? I know many already
have, just would be interesting to see further videos, not just of them
shutting down of course though ;-) but that is an exceptionally less
captured area.

Andrew