[game_preservation] [August SIG] So much stuff posted up!

Andrew Armstrong andrew at aarmstrong.org
Tue Aug 5 20:28:30 EDT 2008

Additional note; which I just thought of - does anyone think we could
get the news of this put in the IGDA newsletter? There might be some
interested parties who would be able to help who read it. I've put a
note on the blog at least. :)

Shame there is no "SIG News" we have access to for the IGDA front page.
That'd be nice place to put it too.

In any case, circling it around to the email address list you got at GDC
would be good Henry :) - if you've still got it handy of course, heh.