[game_preservation] [August SIG] So much stuff posted up!

Henry Lowood lowood at stanford.edu
Wed Aug 6 01:31:15 EDT 2008

Yes, I do still have the list. Many of the people are now on this
list, but I'm sure nobody will mind too terribly much if there they
get one extra mail. We're all swamped as it is.

Henry

At 05:28 PM 8/5/2008, Andrew Armstrong wrote:

>Additional note; which I just thought of - does anyone think we

>could get the news of this put in the IGDA newsletter? There might

>be some interested parties who would be able to help who read it.

>I've put a note on the blog at least. :)

>Shame there is no "SIG News" we have access to for the IGDA front

>page. That'd be nice place to put it too.

>In any case, circling it around to the email address list you got at

>GDC would be good Henry :) - if you've still got it handy of course, heh.

>Andrew

Curator for History of Science & Technology Collections;
Film & Media Collections
HRG, Green Library
557 Escondido Mall, Stanford University Libraries
Stanford CA 94305-6004 USA
lowood at stanford.edu; 650-723-4602