[game_preservation] University of Texas now into MMO Preservation

Andrew Armstrong andrew at aarmstrong.org
Thu Aug 14 20:40:35 EDT 2008

Awesome! I like things I can get my digital hands on. I'll report this
in the blog tomorrow. If Megan, or you, are willing, we could use some
good ideas if she wants to help contribute at all to the whitepaper,
since absolutely no one has come forward on the wiki site yet or emailed
on this list ;-)

I'll have a look in more detail tomorrow, in any case (and check, if I
have time, other sources of possible ideas and throw something up here),
thanks Zach!

Andrew