[game_preservation] MSN interviews Joe Santulli

Stuart Feldhamer stuart.feldhamer at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 23:18:50 EDT 2008

That video is pretty cool (although those Keno brothers, whoever they are,
seem like losers).

I am impressed with that guy's collection to say the least. However, I want
to point out that there are several members of the software collectors'
mailing list (most of whom if not all primarily collect games) on the list
for this SIG. So if you're looking for information on collecting, look
within. : )

Stuart