[game_preservation] MSN interviews Joe Santulli

Andrew Armstrong andrew at aarmstrong.org
Tue Aug 26 07:25:57 EDT 2008

I'll need to get a list of questions together now, won't I? Typical ^_^

The problem is, I'm not adept at knowing what the finer points of
collecting is to start with (I'm not a collector in the slightest), and
the websites on the web I've browsed a bit usually say the /how/ and
/what/ to collect, but not the /why/, which would be much more
interesting to record. I'll get around to it, but I should start poking
people about the whitepaper instead :) - I'll try and get something
together soon to post around, at the very least a good list of websites
is always nice.

Good idea, thanks for reminding me we should be looking within! First
for me will be a little whitepaper work however, but I'll get it added
to the monthly roundup to remind myself for September.

Andrew