[game_preservation] SIG Icon and theme

Stuart Feldhamer stuart.feldhamer at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 21:05:09 EST 2008

You need a better model for your disk : ) I don't think I've met the 3.5
inch disk yet where the sliding thing didn't go all the way to the bottom of
the disk. Not to mention that you're missing the write protect tab and the
diagonal notch on the bottom left (oh wait, I just did).

Anyway, if you are going to use a disk, I would suggest a 5.25 inch one.

Stuart