[game_preservation] SIG Icon and theme

Devin Monnens evilcowclone at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 21:28:43 EST 2008

Yeah, 5.25" floppies are endangered! The problem of digital decay could be
described by having the pixels at the bottom of the disk deteriorate (even
include a cracked bell jar). That's not our logo though, but it could be an
image for the White Paper or some other diagram.

On Mon, Dec 1, 2008 at 7:05 PM, Stuart Feldhamer <stuart.feldhamer at gmail.com

"Until next time..."
Captain Commando