[game_preservation] What Happens To Code From Failed Projects?

Andrew Armstrong andrew at aarmstrong.org
Sat Dec 6 20:01:25 EST 2008

Well, I guess there are people who do (and this guy, neat, I should so
see what he's doing), the problem is, most companies currently never
under any circumstance will allow code from incomplete games to be
released :( I can see some valid points for not releasing it, but much
of the time entire games are just "lost", and of course, many games go
live (MMO's) and die (MMO's) without any way to play them any more
(which to me, I think entirely sucks!).

Andrew