[game_preservation] SIG Icon and theme

Andrew Armstrong andrew at aarmstrong.org
Mon Dec 15 20:27:53 EST 2008

I do intend to get on the SIG Icon and Theme if I didn't have computer
troubles right now.

Also still wanting to know about vector stuff if anyone has some info
handy ;) (I'll check around myself before I do the icons though).

In any case, I'll also figure out some colour schemes too. I'm thinking
if I can edit some theme colours, something more unique (if not better)
then the IGDA's Red / White / Yellow (which is nice, but not too unique)
would be neat. Ideas for this welcome, I'll have to see what kind of
colours look good together and inspire the "old stuff" feeling (although
since Nintendo changed their logo, I guess "Red is old" :) ).