[game_preservation] SIG Icon and theme Atari Joystick + Belljar

Andrew Armstrong andrew at aarmstrong.org
Sun Dec 21 21:23:09 EST 2008

Belljar and joystick v2:

http://aarmstrong.org/gallery/v/projects/preslogos/Belljar+over+Joystick+v2.png.html
SVG updated:
http://aarmstrong.org/gallery/v/projects/preslogos/Belljar+over+Joystick.svg.html

Added the "shine", altered the joystick colours (darker grey), and redid
the top part which is now round(er). criticism welcome, I am happy to
redo it from scratch if prompted!

As for fonts, I tried FontForge, and couldn't get it into "bitmap mode"
on my installation. Le sigh. I found a good free alternative, with more
characters too:

http://www.dafont.com/visitor.font
http://www.aenigmafonts.com/fonts/fontsv.html (his original site).

Free to use for anything which is great. Here's a mockup banner:

http://aarmstrong.org/gallery/v/projects/preslogos/Banner+with+text+test.png.html

(Actual text content, spacing and whatnot can be changed of course!)