[game_preservation] SIG Icon and theme Atari Joystick + Belljar

Devin Monnens evilcowclone at gmail.com
Sun Dec 21 20:05:56 EST 2008

Ok. Well if you can get it done by tomorrow, then I should have more than
enough time to print out my cards. But hey, I just manually edited the logo
and put it on my card, so it's 'good enough' if it comes to that. I'm still
finalizing printing setup.

>>> http://aarmstrong.org/gallery/v/projects/preslogos/Belljar+over+Joystick.png.html

>>> http://aarmstrong.org/gallery/d/11463-1/Belljar+over+Joystick.svg

>>> I altered the joystick colours a bit (might redo them with a darker grey

>>> again) and the belljar is entirely new, so needs some feedback - colour

>>> (taken from the IGDA logo), actual appearance, etc.

>>> Also; as a bonus, the glass is actually see-through which you'll find if

>>> you check ;)

>>> Thoughts?

>>> Andrew

>>> game_preservation mailing list