[game_preservation] SIG Icon and theme Atari Joystick + Belljar

Andrew Armstrong andrew at aarmstrong.org
Sun Dec 21 18:54:58 EST 2008

Yeah, perspective isn't my strong point. Pixel art is *hard* and I'm no
artist :) but the NES look is good :D

I'll redo the top holding handle / add a reflect (and maybe do a
different grey for the joystick) a bit sometime tonight or tomorrow, and
the IGDA logo - well, if people don't know what it is, they wouldn't
know what it is in any of the other logos for other SIGs :) - we'll have
text next to it too in most cases.

I'll do up the basic font I did previously in TrueType form for the logo
text too, I just couldn't be bothered to investigate it today, heh.

Andrew