[game_preservation] Game developers memorial page?

Andrew Armstrong andrew at aarmstrong.org
Sun Jan 27 11:06:55 EST 2008

Captain Commando wrote:

> Andrew,

> I would like to add the Gamasutra Obituaries search link to the

> Memorials SIG as a starting point for information. Bear in mind that

> most of the 617 links here are link references (there's not more than

> a dozen actual links). We should also add specific memoriam pages to

> the list of resources well.

That full site search link didn't seem to work? I could get a few
results on Gamasutra's news searching for "obituary" though.

I've got a bit of time today between revision, and will get some base
pages up. The project will be a new core page, since it isn't
technically "preservation" based, although we will still run it, it'll
be better as a wiki project.