[game_preservation] Game developers memorial page?

Captain Commando evilcowclone at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 23:07:49 EST 2008

Andrew,

I would like to add the Gamasutra Obituaries search link to the Memorials
SIG as a starting point for information. Bear in mind that most of the 617
links here are link references (there's not more than a dozen actual links).
We should also add specific memoriam pages to the list of resources well.

http://www.gamasutra.com/search/results.htm?domains=www.gamasutra.com&q=obituatry&sa=Search&sitesearch=www.gamasutra.com&client=pub-3896033488060561&forid=1&channel=9713112193&ie=ISO-8859-1&oe=ISO-8859-1&flav=0002&sig=-EYxhg8_U-yE5lDD&cof=GALT%3A%23E9382F%3BGL%3A1%3BDIV%3A%23CCCCCC%3BVLC%3A7E3939%3BAH%3Acenter%3BBGC%3AFFFFCC%3BLBGC%3ACCC999%3BALC%3AE9382F%3BLC%3AE9382F%3BT%3A000000%3BGFNT%3A7E3939%3BGIMP%3A7E3939%3BLH%3A0%3BLW%3A0%3BL%3Ahttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.cmpgame.com%2Flogos%2Fonline%2Fgamasutra.gif%3BS%3Ahttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.gamasutra.com%3BLP%3A1%3BFORID%3A11&hl=en

-Devin

"Until next time..."
Captain Commando