[game_preservation] General computing museums/projects

Henry Lowood lowood at stanford.edu
Tue Jul 22 19:33:47 EDT 2008

Andrew,

Right, it's there, but I was unclear. I meant we should add a
sentence about the PDP-1/Spacewar! restoration.

Conveniently, CHM has provided us with a page for a link:
http://www.computerhistory.org/pdp-1/
The Spacewar! page is under the "applications" tab -- linking
directly to it is another possibility.

Henry