[game_preservation] Vintage Game Club

Andrew Armstrong andrew at aarmstrong.org
Thu Jul 24 06:54:57 EDT 2008

To answer both of you, as far as I found it wasn't "in print" (no
available copies at various sites) in the UK. I don't recall it on GAME
or Gamestation shop shelves, but I'll check today when I go to town, and
will look out for other cheap classics, money permitting. Wish there was
a good site that told me what was in and out of print in the UK, would
make it a lot easier!

Planescape is another on my list of "To gets" :D

Andrew