[game_preservation] Abandonware

Andrew Armstrong andrew at aarmstrong.org
Sun Jun 15 18:50:29 EDT 2008

There's a large body of worthwhile research there which I had forgotten
to put in our resources section. It is still very worthwhile, and if not
more so due to each articles respective age. While it might have dried
up right now, a future project for the SIG certainly will be more
articles like those :) so maybe in the future a push can be lead to get
a few people contributing there.

Problem is it must take a long while to properly research each article
in any kind of depth. I presume if anyone wanted to contribute to the
features they still could though? (you won't remove it entirely I hope!)

And your thoughts on it are noted, a shame such a mission was thwarted
even if illegal, although it is interesting to know the past of it,
since I had no clue (I wasn't even online in 1997). I'll keep in mind
your view it is still worthwhile though, which I do agree with.

Andrew